- Sign up before 4/19 to save $15!
- Limited enrollment available – following CDC guidelines for safety
- Select any or all of the 4 different weekly camps available from 9am-1pm daily
- Open to anyone in the community, current & past YCS students and siblings
When: Selected weeks during June and July for five days a week (Monday – Friday).
Time: 9:00 A.M to 1:00 P.M Send a nut-free lunch and drink with your child. (water & simple nut-free snacks provided)
Ages: 3’s (fully potty trained) 4, 5 & 6-year-olds enrolled at OGYCS, and children in the community may attend.
Cost: Weekly session costs $160.00. To guarantee your child’s spot, payment must be received with registration. All camp fees are non-refundable but may be transferable to another week of Camp Acorn based on availability.
Registration: Registration for summer 2021 opens in February 2021 through April 19th. Sign-ups after 4/19/21 will be subject to availability and will have a price increase of $15.
Choose from any or all of the Following
- June 7-11 “Creepy Crawlies All Around” Join us as we explore all the bugs and creatures that make our world so interesting!
- June 14-18 “God Bless the USA” We will celebrate the good ‘ole USA with all things patriotic and red, white and blue!
- July 12-16 “Going Camping” Camp will be “smore” fun this week as we explore the great outdoors!
- July 19-23 “Under the Sea” Time to explore the big, deep blue! We’ll explore the oceans of the world and all that lives in them